Apr 7, 2011

The Plan

There are so many youth ministry websites out there it is easy to get lost in the mix. I started the Youth Ministry Network blog as a place for normal, real life, in the trenches youth workers to share with each other what they have been experiencing. No fancy publisher to impress. No required degree or impressive resume. Just real life youth workers sharing about real life youth groups. I hope this can serve as a resource and sounding board for youth workers from all backgrounds, geographic locations, and church sizes to learn from each other ways to better influence teenagers today.

Coming soon I will begin to add an ever-growing list of resources to help youth workers, as well as my own personal youth ministry philosophy, and anything else I can think of that might be helpful to someone working with teenagers. My goal is to not be the only contributer of articles, but to take advantage of the expertise of other youth workers' experience.

I hope this blog can be a tool for which many youth workers can learn, contribute, and discuss the ever-changing world of youth ministry as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment